Thursday, December 2, 2010

Things I Like Thursday

Happy Thursday! I hope you are all doing well! I have been crazy busy trying to get our home into the Christmas spirit. Along the way, I have found some great ideas to share with all of you!


These Joy trees from The Idea Room are beautiful, I definitely need to try this!




Here is a fun no-sew scarf tutorial from MaryJanes and Galoshes.




These Peppermint Fudge Cupcake Jars look delicious from Our Best Bites.




Cute 2x4 Christmas trees from Under My Umbrella!




Nick and I need these burlap stockings from Cozy.Cottage.Cute.




Love this no-sew tree skirt from Sew Many Ways!




These Easy Yarn Topiaries from Daydream Designs look super easy to make, and cheap!




I also love these Cone Topiary Trees from Tracy's Trinkets and Treasures!




These letters made from twine from Sense and Simplicity are definitely my style of Christmas decor!




Hope you enjoy and have a great Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment