Thursday, February 10, 2011

Things I Like Thursday

I have to give props to those women that can balance a full time job, kids, and a blog (that they update more than 2 times per month)! I just have not been on top of things lately! Really, it would be great if we could just fast-forward to April 19th (thanks for making us suffer a few more days) and maybe things will calm down. For those of you that don't know, I work for a public accounting firm. So, as you can imagine, work is C.R.A.Z.Y right now! Oh well, it is like this every year, and every year we get thru it!

On to the things I'm loving right now...

Maybe if I start this Noel sign from Frame Fanatic now, it will be finished by Christmas!



These Chess Squares (or Gooey Butter cake) from Kevin and Amanda look divine!



Super cute DIY Barn Door from Crafty Chic Mommy!



I LOVE this Laundry Room from Clean & Scentsible! I can't wait to have an actual laundry room someday.



I have actually started my paint chip wall art (which I showed you on my post a couple weeks ago) so hopefully I will be able to show you it soon!

Happy Thursday Everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment