Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Cards

So a couple of weeks ago I started making cards. I have a very short attention span, but love doing crafts. This is the best of both worlds for me! I love to sew and quilt, but I also really like instant gratification! You don't quite get that with quilting, as it is very time consuming to make one quilt! Cards are quick to create and hopefully put a smile on someone's face when they receive them!

My hubby doesn't have a lot of faith in this hobby lasting as I have a bad habit of diving head first into things and then get burnt out quickly. :) I think this is different though!

Anyhow, Nick is very good at acting excited when I show him a new card, but this is a good way to share my creations with someone other than him! Hope you enjoy!

This is one of the first cards I made...preparing for Christmas a little early!


Here is one of the spring/easter cards that I have made.


Here is a super early Valentine's day card!


This is one of my favorite cards that I have made so far. Pink and brown is one of my favorite color combinations!


Finally, this is my favorite. I made this really quick Saturday morning to give my mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment