Thursday, August 19, 2010

Things I Like Thursday

Today's post is going to be a little bit different. I have been obsessed this week with looking into organization ideas for my craft room so I thought I would share just a few of the ideas that I have found. Some great places to look for organization inspiration are: other blogs, Better Homes and Gardens, Martha Stewart, and I am sure of course, Google, would provide you with tons of ideas!


This is a great idea for storing ribbon! Easily accessible, yet tucked away nicely. I found this at MacKenzie's Crafty Mom.



I love the idea of using a spice rack for organizing small embellishments and such. Here is a beautiful one that I found at Frugal with a Flourish.



Another fun way to organize your ribbon from The Idea Room.


Here's a great way to organize all of your scrapbooking scraps! This idea comes from Sister's Stuff.



Here is yet another great idea for storing your ribbon. This one comes from Better Homes & Gardens. I love the idea of using jars to store all of the scraps as well!



This is an easy and inexpensive idea for storing those tools that you would like to have right on hand. Also from Better Homes & Gardens.



I think this will be my last idea for storing ribbon! This is from Better Homes and Gardens as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment