Thursday, August 5, 2010

Things I Like Thursday

Since I have been such a bad blogger for the last couple weeks, I feel like I need to make it up to you! I have, what I think anyway, are some GREAT projects here for this weeks things I like Thursday post!

Today is a pretty exciting day! Last week I placed a Stampin' Up! order for SEVERAL items that I am totally in love with. I'm talking like 10 stamp sets. You see if I ordered before August 24th, I got 30% off of my order! Do you think I am going to pass that up?! Heck no! So since I do not plan on being a demonstrator long term, I thought, why not use that discount, get a stamp set for each event that I might want one for, and call it good! So that is what I did. And these goodies should show up on my doorstep today! I.CAN'T.WAIT! Of course, I can't use these tonight, but there is a happy reason for that too, it is Susie's monthly Stampin' Up party at her house, so I will be making 6 beautiful cards there! Pretty darn exciting I think! Anyhow, on with the show!

Check out this Safety Pin Cuff Bracelet at Obstinate Pursuit. The things people make continue to amaze me!


I have never painted clothes, but she makes it look pretty easy! Check out this painted Paisley Tee at I Am Momma Hear Me Roar.


A super cute idea in my opinion. I think I may just try this on my newly painted craft room wall (which I will share pictures of someday soon!) Clothesline Organization Station at Freckled Laundry.


Cool Dollar Store Wall Art at Frugal Life Project. Cheap and cute, my kinda project!


Make your own envelopes! Here is a template from www.jessicajonesdesign.com. I am definitely going to try this! Sometimes I make a card without really thinking about if I have an envelope that it will fit in or not, this would easily solve that problem!

Fun ideas using crepe paper from Frugal Life Project! Love all three of these ideas!






Great, frugal ideas for making your own dryer sheets from Frugal Life Project!

Pretty great ideas, huh? Well I will probably not be back tomorrow with a food friday post as I will be in Des Moines all day (and gone tonight, so I can't cheat and write it tonight) and Saturday is Summer Splash so we will be boating all day!! Sunday I hope to be back to show you the cards that I am making tonight! Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment