Thursday, August 26, 2010

Things I Like Thursday

Oh my, once again what a bad blogger I have been! It is almost the end of August and this is what, my third post for the month?! Oh well!

What a busy month it has been! I won't bore you with all of the details though! Tonight I am headed to Susie's house to do some stamping! Friday afternoon I will be headed to Chariton for a funeral. My brother's best friend's father (did you follow that?) passed away on Sunday. Very sad deal! Saturday Nick and I will be headed back down to Chariton for a wedding!! I love wedding so that will be fun! So maybe I will be back Sunday with something fun!

Anyhow, on to the task at hand. I have A LOT of awesome things to show you this week! All of these ideas came from a new blog I found today called One Pretty Thing. This blog rocks!!! It is basically a huge collection of great ideas found online. So they have different "roundups" of ideas from all over the internet. Pretty much an entire blog with the same concept as my Things I Like Thursday posts. It is truly a beautiful thing. So I will show you some of the awesome things that I have found today. I will link back to the original blog or website where the idea came from to give credit where credit is due of course!

A Pretty Poppies tutorial from Twelve Crafts Til Christmas.


A Sweet Baby Quilt Tutorial from Mama Stellato.


Fabric Rag Ball Ornament from Under the Table and Dreaming.


Small Gift Bag from eWillow.
(Sorry, I can't get a picture of it!)

Fancy Burp Cloth Tutorial from Bobaloo. (And no, I am not pregnant, so don't get your hopes up with these baby ideas! :)


An End of Summer Wristlet from Flamingo Toes.


Quilting Made Simple by Diary of a Quilter guest posting on Ucreate.


One Hour Bag Pattern from Skip to my Lou.


Well I hope you enjoy these projects!! One of these days I hope to be back with one of my own projects! I have not been very productive in that department lately!

No comments:

Post a Comment