Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Spring Cleaning

I left work this evening and could not wait to get to the gym. Then I get to the gym and a half hour into my one hour cardio session I totally lose all interest in my workout and have no desire to be at the gym anymore. I hate it when that happens!! I did have ambition to do other things though, so I have been quite productive! I went to Wal-Mart for one of my seven weekly visits to the grocery store (someday I will stop doing that!) Then I came home and decided to tackle our disaster of a kitchen!! Our cupboards were a complete mess and I had to get them under control! I took some pictures because blogs are so much better with pictures!

Before:








I have seen it much worse than this, but nonetheless, it needed cleaned up and organized!! So about an hour later, my kitchen looked like this:






I feel like I have a brand new kitchen! Now if only I could take about an hour and make it a little bit bigger...hmmm!

I must be coming down with something, posting two days in a row??!! That is so unlike me! :) I'm turning over a new leaf!

Have quite a bit going on this week...Admin professionals day is tomorrow so a few of us will be going to the Peppertree for lunch, then we have our after tax season tomorrow night. Then Friday night I have something really exciting happening, I just can't tell you about it yet, you'll have to stay tuned for that! So I better get a good workout in Thursday night since I can't go Wednesday or Friday, oh well!

No comments:

Post a Comment