Friday, April 30, 2010

Ouch!!

Once again, over a week has gone by and I have not posted anything!!! Time flies when you're having fun! :) Not that I have been having that much fun, but time is still flying. I have meant to post about this for a week, but haven't got it done! Last Friday night, I worked up the courage and finally got my first tattoo!!!! I have said for years that I would like to get one on my foot, but would never have the guts, well, I finally did it.

I am not going to lie and tell you that it felt good, but it honestly wasn't as bad as I expected it to be!

Here is my foot before, don't I have cute feet?! I painted my toenails pink so they would go with my new pink tattoo!


I was soooooo nervous! My stomach was in knots!


Here we are part way thru. I really think a bigger one would have been better, he had to do such short lines that by the time I was getting used to the pain he would stop and restart and it would hurt worse again!


My lovely and oh so helpful support group!! Yeah right, they just sat there talking and reading magazines and completely ignoring me! Thank goodness for my dear sweet friend Maggie holding my hand and talking me thru the process!


And the final product!


I absolutely love it!! It was extremely painful, but definitely worth it! It is at the really ugly peeling stage right now, but I think in a couple of days it will look great again!

I have a couple new cards that I have made the last couple of days, but don't have time right now to take pictures and upload and blog about them, so I will keep you in suspense!

Nick and I are headed down tomorrow afternoon to have a lovely relaxing evening at Honey Creek Resort and boating on Sunday! It will be so nice to get away for the night! Hopefully I will remember to take pictures to share with you!

I hope you have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment