Monday, July 26, 2010

I'm Still Here!

I had a crazy busy week last week (don't worry it wasn't just all work and no play, there was definitely play involved!) and my poor blog was neglected! I had saved a couple of things I found earlier in the week for my "Things I Like Thursday" post that I clearly didn't get to, so I will share them with you today!

Unfortunately, my blog was not the only thing that was left behind last week, my house looks like it exploded! I'm sure you are all dying to know what I did last week, so a quick recap!

Monday night I met Hannah in Pella for a girls night. We had pedicures followed by supper! It was so nice to catch up! We do not get together often enough, life just gets in the way sometimes!

Tuesday I only worked until noon! Then I headed to Newton and my hubby took me to Quizno's for lunch! They just opened one in Newton and I am so glad, I love their food! Then I headed to Des Moines and did a little shopping and had my annual eye exam, then met up with Jenna to do some thrift store shopping! We have not seen each other in FOREVER, so again, it was so nice to catch up!

Thursday night, Maggie and I got together to make some cards! I am so glad that I have a friend to share this craft with!

I also managed to paint my craft room (pictures to come sometime, hopefully this week), have lunch with my mom, grandma, and aunt on Saturday, and spend a lovely day at the lake yesterday!

See why I have not done any blogging or cleaning (or laundry, or yardwork, or cooking for that matter)? I have been a busy girl!

This week should be a little more calm, so hopefully my house will get straightened up and I will be able to show you some awesome things! I do get to go to BUNCO tonight, so at least I have something fun to look forward to on this Monday!

Now for the projects that I didn't show you last week!

Charts for the amount of fabric necessary for re-upholstering furniture at All Things Thrifty.

Terry Spit Cloths at Scraps N' Strings.

Wall Reveal at You Craft Me Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment