Thursday, September 2, 2010

Things I Like Thursday

I apologize in advance if you are not a fan of fall. All I can think about lately is fall!! Summer is definitely my favorite season, but fall is not far behind. I love all things fall: the crockpot meals, the warm and inviting decorations, the cozy clothing, and of course, the beautiful colors that nature provides! Since it is way to early (in my opionion) to decorate for fall, I figure it doesn't hurt to drool over some lovely fall decorating ideas here on my blog. Enjoy!


Beautiful fabric pumpkins from Sunshine in My Soul.



More fabric pumpkins from Posh Pieces. These are made by covering toilet paper rolls, how clever is that?!



All of the following ideas were found at my new favorite blog, One Pretty Thing.

A fall wreath made from scrapbook paper at Heartland Paper.


Pom Pom Pumpkins from Domestifluff.


An adorable grapevine pumpkin from Make It and Love It.


A daisykin from Room Remix.


A Fall Leaf Table Runner from Fireflies and Jellybeans.


Maple Leaf Coasters from The Long Thread.


Pumpkin Jewels from The Swell Life.


A cozy fall throw from Woman's Day Magazine.



Happy Thursday Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment