Thursday, July 15, 2010

Things I Like Thursday

I am sure you are all pretty shocked to see this post this early in the day huh? Well that is because it is actually Wednesday, I am ahead of schedule this week!!! How exciting! Since it is like the hottest day EVER here today, I don't have any desire to be anywhere but in my air conditioned house, blogging! Here are some things that have caught my eye this week.

A great tutorial on 7 Steps to Freezer Paper stencling at the Creative Maven.


3 Dozen (Plus four) Flower Tutorials at Oopsey Daisy! There are links to tutorials for any kind of DIY flower you would ever want to make, plus some!


Peanut Lime Satay Chicken from Making the World Cuter. Sounds pretty delicious!


Cupcake Flower Centerpiece from How Does She? Super Cute idea!


Kitchen Redo at the Purple Pea. Beautiful. I love it. I want this kitchen in my house!


Canvas Wall Art at the Purple Pea. Looks pretty easy and very pretty!


Flower Petal Pillow at The Adventures of One Crazy Lady. So cute! I'm loving the flowers this week if you can't tell!


Well there you have it, another edition of "things I like Thursday." I hope you find some inspiration from these projects! Happy Thursday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment