Thursday, October 14, 2010

Things I Like Thursday

Guess what?! This is my 50th post!! Pretty exciting huh? It has been a super busy week and the next couple of days will be no different! I am getting my hair done tomorrow. I can't tell you what I am doing yet, but it will be different let me tell ya! Maybe I'll share a picture! Saturday I will be going to the annual fish fry at Nick's work. It is so much fun! Then I will head down to my parents so my dad and I can spend some time in the great outdoors deer hunting! No layers or propane heater necessary this year, we are having an unusually warm fall this year! I can't wait. Then Saturday evening we have our annual family hayride! It is usually great fun! Too much excitement for one weekend! I do have a project that I am in the middle of. I hope to finish it tonight and get a post ready for Saturday!

Time for another round of Things I Like Thursday!


I love this Pleated Pouch from A Lemon Squeezy Home!




What a great idea to turn a fall placemat into a tote!




Love these 2x4 Pumpkins from Sassy Sanctuary! I think we might even have enough leftover boards from building our deck (yes I will do a post on that, when it is finished!)




That is about all I have had time to find this week! I hope you enjoy! Don't forget to come back tomorrow for Food Friday. I have not one, not two, but three awesome recipes to share with you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment