Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Things I Like Thursday

What a CRAZY, BUSY week it has been! Work has been nuts and it seems like home has been crazy as well. I am quite glad tomorrow is Friday because I am definitely ready for the weekend! I have several posts started (well I can't really say started, I have the titles typed, does that count?) but haven't had time to do them this week, but never fear, I have a few things to share today!


Boo, EEK, Scare Stacking Pumpkins at Simply Designing. This would be a fun project to do with my new Silhouette!! Oh yes, I bought one, more on that soon!




Here's a very creative fall idea! Pumpkin Yarn Art from A Glimpse Inside.




Another project that I could do with my silhouette! A rustic looking noel sign from Poppies at Play.




Here's a great tutorial for making "old" signs from Funky Junk Interiors.




Check back tomorrow for a yummy, easy crock pot soup recipe!

No comments:

Post a Comment