Thursday, October 7, 2010

Things I Like Thursday

I know, I know, it has been almost a MONTH since my last post! I can't even believe how busy September was and October is shaping up to be!

There are several things I want to share with you, but haven't gotten around to yet. I do have my fall decor out, although, as you will see, I have found several other fun ideas. Hopefully I will find the time to get some more things made! Also, we are building a small deck/porch on the front of our house! We have had ugly cement steps that we haven't liked since the day we moved in, so we finally got around to tearing them out and putting up a deck. I will share pictures one of these days! Anywho, on with the Things I Like Thursday post!


I have never thought of doing this, but check out this fun idea for decorating with hedge balls from House*Tweaking.




"Spooktacular" Subway Art from A Glimpse Inside. I LOVE this idea!




An awesome Pumpkin Topiary from Our Southern Nest.




A Fall Wreath from The Perillo Four.




Fall Pillows from Citified Country Girl.




Pretty Yarn Wreath at Ready.Set.Plan.




An Autumn Vase from Monkey See Monkey Do.

No comments:

Post a Comment