Monday, November 8, 2010

These Boots Are Made For Walkin'!

Boots, boots, boots. That is all I can think about these days! I know the boot trend has been around for a few years now, but I am just now jumping on the bandwagon, much to my husband's dismay. He does not like boots with jeans. Or dresses. Or skirts. Or leggings. Oh heck, what does he know?! (Kidding honey, you know a lot of things!)

So I have only purchased one pair of boots so far this year. I found these at Target and had to have them:



Cute huh? Now I have really started something. I definitely need more boots! What took me so long to buy them anyway? Here are a few more that I love!

I really think I need to get a pair of these soon. We have a Colorado trip coming up and they look super warm and comfy! These also come from Target and I love the $29.99 price tag!



These would also be great for Colorado and also very reasonably priced at $34.99!



I also could use a dressy black pair. I think these would fit the bill nicely!



Ok, I also really love these!



Oh boy, I better just stop now! Do you think Nick would notice if I bought one of each?!

While we are on the topic of boots...I read a neat tip somewhere the other day (I can't for the life of me remember where though!) A great way to help your tall boots keep their shape is to roll up a magazine and put one in each boot! Thrifty huh? If you have any boots that you just love and would recommend, send me the link!

2 comments:

  1. I would definitely recommend buying one pair of each. You only live once right? ;-).

    ReplyDelete