Thursday, November 18, 2010

Things I Like Thursday

Happy Thursday everyone! I hope you are all having a great week! This week has been a busy one for us! Nick has a friend that he went to Iraq with coming to visit this weekend. He probably couldn't care less what our house looks like, but I do, so I am trying to clean and such! They will be going to the Iowa game Saturday and my mom and I are shopping!! I am kind of excited and kind of not. Sometimes I freak out when there are a lot of people around. Not like, cause a scene freak out, but more of a, okay, everyone is getting gift cards because I can't stand the crowds freak out! Maybe I should do my Christmas shopping in August?! That of course would mean that I would have to plan ahead and planning is definitely not one of my strong points! Lucky for you guys, I still found a few projects to share! One of these days I hope to get some projects completed and show them to you!


I love this inexpensive fall decor from It's A Priceless Life!




Super cute Christmas pillows from Junkin' Junky!




I am completely, 100% in love with this dresser from Increasingly Domestic! How awesome is that?




I must try these Healthy Homemade Fish Sticks from How Sweet It Is!




This Peanut Butter Pie from Tasty Kitchen looks divine!




Adorable Ruffle Trees from Shanty2Chic!




I REALLY want to make this Laundry Basket Dresser from Ana White! I love so many of her plans, but have yet to try and actually make something!




Here are some fun free Christmas printables to use on plates from Poppies at Play.




A fun Christmas candle holder from All Thingz Related posting on Creation Corner!




Whew, lots of awesome things this week! I promise this time, if you come back tomorrow, you will see a couple great recipes!

No comments:

Post a Comment