Thursday, November 25, 2010

Things I Like Thursday

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!

I hope you are all having a wonderful day with family and friends and lots of delicious food! We are in Colorado (don't worry I scheduled this post ahead of time) for the holiday's this year! Nick's mom and grandparents live in Loveland. We haven't spent a holiday with them in the 4 years that we have been together, so we decided to this year. I love Colorado, it is one of my favorite places! Hopefully I will have some pictures to share next week!


I do have a few things to show you today!


These Individual Pumpking Cream Pies from Remodelaholic look delicious!




Super cute Rock Snowman from Tools Are For Women Too!




Love these Faux Snowballs from Susie Harris!




Have a great day and don't forget to check back tomorrow for a couple of great recipes! I know, more food is just what you want to think about right now, I'm sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment