Thursday, November 11, 2010

Things I Like Thursday

First off, as I am sure all of you know, today is Veteran's Day. Thank you to all of the men and women that have served our country and fought for our freedom. As most of my readers probably already know, my husband was in the Marine Corps when we started dating and for the first year of our marriage. I am so proud of him and truly feel like the Marine Corps helped shape him into the wonderful man he is today! So thank you Nick, for your service to our country!

Since I love a man in uniform...one of my favorite pictures ever!



Oh wait, one more. Why not?




Ok, let me wipe my drool away and get on to the projects I love this week! Just a couple this time!


I love these heat transfer pillows from The Hand Me Down House!




I need to get my sewing machine out and make this A-line purse from The Project Corner!




Check back tomorrow for a great recipe!

No comments:

Post a Comment