Tuesday, June 22, 2010

10 Tasks In 10 Days

The Shabby Chic Cottage is hosting this "10 tasks in 10 days" challenge and I think it will be a good way for me to get some things done that I just keep putting off! I am going to try REALLY hard to get all of these done, but I have a lot going on during the time that they have set for it. It starts Wednesday, June 23 and runs thru Friday, July 2. The tasks can be anything really, something small like organizing a cupboard to something larger like painting a room. The goal is to just finish some projects that you have had on your to-do list for a while but keep putting off. Wish me luck and let me know if you decide to take this challenge too!

Here are the 10 tasks that I would like to complete:
1. Sew tear in brown pillow
2. Make pillows for living room
3. Paint craft room/office
4. Make tipsy pot planter
5. Paint American flag & frame from Goodwill
6. File magazine clippings
7. Clean out file cabinet
8. Take pile to Goodwill
9. Touch-up paint in the bathroom
10. Clean basement

Some of these seem lofty and we will be camping and boating this weekend and headed back down next Friday (and preparing on Thursday night I'm sure) so I am going to do my best!

Happy Tuesday all!

No comments:

Post a Comment