Thursday, June 10, 2010

Tomorrow is a big day!

It's true, tomorrow is a very big, exciting day for me!! About 5:00 PM tomorrow, this little beauty will be mine:


Photo courtesy of www.blackberry.com

You really have no idea how excited I am about this! I have wanted a smart phone for so very long and I finally get one!

We renewed our phone contracts and got new cell phones in January and I got a phone that I ended up absolutely HATING and did not return it in the 30 day window. Booo!!! I loathed that phone so much that I borrowed an old Motorola Krazr to get me thru the next 1 1/2 years of my contract from my MIL. Nick checked with a guy that works at US Cellular and the cheapest he was going to be able to get me this phone was for $175!!! No thank you!!! But I decided to do a little search on my good friend Craigslist yesterday and lo and behold what do I see? This little beauty listed for $80!!!!!!!!!! I emailed her, she still has it, and now it will be mine!! To say I am excited would be a complete understatement! It is so sad really how happy I can be over something as silly as a smart phone!

I thought you would all like to hear my happy news. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment