Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Things I Like Thursday

It's Thursday again??!! How crazy! Time is flying by so fast lately, I'd kind of like it to slow down a bit! Well since that's not going to happen I guess I better just enjoy it huh? On to another edition of Things I Like Thursday.

These whole wheat Pizza Pot Pies at How Sweet It Is look and sound so yummy! Definitely going to try them sometime!


A great post on Low Cost, Low Upkeep, 'forever flowering' flower beds from Donna over at Funky Junk Interiors. Not something I would probably spend time working on at this house, but my next house I would definitely like to incorporate some of these ideas and have more flower beds!

Easy DIY Fabric Wall Art at This Present Life. This does look super easy!


These Cabana Striped Pillows from Under the Table and Dreaming are gorgeous! Then again, most of her projects are.


These No-Sew Curtains at Young House Love are right up my alley. I do know how to sew, but curtains have always seemed a little scary to me for some reason. I love these and would love to make some for home!


Well I hope you find some inspiration from these great projects that I happen to love!

On a side note, it is day 2 of "10 Tasks In 10 Days" and I have so far crossed nothing off my list! :( I have started a couple different things, so that is something right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment