Thursday, June 17, 2010

Things I Like Thursday

Wow, it seems like I just did this weekly post! This week has flown by for me! I was getting ready for work this morning when it hit me, oh shoot, it's Thursday and I haven't started my post yet! So lucky for you guys, I remembered! I haven't even had as much time to look at blogs this week so it has taken me a while to find the projects to share this week, but I can always come up with some!

I love this American Flag Spindle Post over at Under the table and dreaming. I really need to get busy re-creating some of this Americana decor for our house as the 4th of July is fast approaching!


Here are some great ideas for decorating with ladders at You Paid More than Me. It really makes me want to find an old ladder for my house. I do have one of those "ladder" shelf things, but that's another post for another time. I suck at decorating it and really need your advice, maybe later tonight. Here is one of my favorites!


This Pottery Barn knock-off Candle Holder doesn't look that difficult to make! I don't know the price tag on the Pottery Barn one, but I would be that it is A LOT more!


These Oversized Spool of Thread bookends would be great in my craft room!


I want this black hutch in my house!!! Not that I have room for it, but I could always store it in the basement for now until I have a bigger house someday!


Okay, that's enough for this week! I am going to try really hard to do another post tonight or tomorrow to show you a couple of things! We will see how that goes, I have a bathroom to clean and a tush to exercise, but I have to have my priorities right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment