Tuesday, June 29, 2010

4th of July Decor

I am just about out of time to make any of these things, but I thought I would share them anyway. Maybe I can make them for next year!


From Better Homes and Gardens


From Better Homes and Gardens


From Better Homes and Gardens


From Better Homes and Gardens


From Martha Stewart


From Martha Stewart


From Martha Stewart

I hope you all have something fun planned for the long holiday weekend! I will be spending the weekend at the lake camping and boating! Have a happy and safe weekend! Don't forget to take a moment during the festivities to stop and remember what this holiday is all about!

2 comments:

  1. Cute! Love the ideas! I am with you and about out of time to do them.....maybe next year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love every one of these ideas! would love for you to link up to my 4th of July link party. http://amy-newnostalgia.blogspot.com/2010/06/fourth-of-july-link-party.html

    ReplyDelete