Thursday, June 10, 2010

Things I Like Thursday

Two weeks in a row!! Woo-hoo! I hope you are all having a wonderful week. Here are a few projects that I have found this week that I really like.

This Sunburst mirror made from cereal boxes is awesome!


A great tutorial for making your own stencils! I am working on a tray right now that I want to put a "W" on so I think I will try this method.

Here is a simple bench made from 2x4's. This is another one of my someday projects when I have a deck or patio!


This Pottery Barn Inspired Shelf goes great with my post from yesterday!


I love the look of these empty frames on the wall, I think I even have a perfect spot in my house to try this!


Hope you like the ideas! I am so happy, today is my Friday at work!! Tomorrow morning I have an orthodontist appointment in Des Moines and then my mom and I are doing some shopping and garage saleing!!! Hopefully I will have some great deals to share with you! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment